Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm baaaack!

Sadly and heavy-hearted, life's interruption caused me to suspend scrapping last year.  While I enjoyed it, the time available became increasingly short.  But, much has changed since a year ago.  These days  I'm in a much better place, both logistically and emotionally.
I recently moved from just outside of Boston to the south, Georgia to be exact; and just last week I decided to revisit the scrapping community.  I posted a layout in DST and was amazed with the warmth and kindness I received; and it occured to me just how much I missed every, single one of my wonderful digiscrap friends around the world.

While I'm no longer a part of a CT group, I enjoy purchasing a kit every now and then and working with it.  Here are a few layouts I created over the past several days - I think I may need intervention! 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment